These are great nutty pancakes! Cooking time is about 2-3 minutes on each side
Make and share this Buttermilk Pecan Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and butter.
- Combine flour, pecans, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the egg mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Makes 16 pancakes.