1 hr 50 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 1/2 peaches, peeled and coarsely chopped (about 1 Ã 1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (about 1 lb.)
- vanilla ice cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sift together the first 7 ingredients; sift again.
- 3Process chopped peaches in a food processor or blender until smooth (Yield should be 2 cups puree).
- 4Stir in buttermilk.
- 5Beat butter and sugar at high speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until fluffy.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- 7Add peach mixture and beat until well blended.
- 8Layer sliced peaches in a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 9Fold flour mixture into butter mixture.
- 10Pour batter over sliced peaches in pan.
- 11Place pan in a large roasting pan, and add boiling water to roasting pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- 12Bake for 50 minutes or until set (pudding will still be moist).
- 13Serve warm or cold with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Peach Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 407.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g