Recipe by TasteTester
This is one of the side dishes that is always on my Easter menu. It has a fresh, light taste, and the mint really brightens up the flavor. It can be made ahead a day early through Step 1, if desired.
Top Review by Irmgard
We had this as a side with the first of our two Christmas dinners and everyone enjoyed them very much. They reheat well also, since I had a bit left over and don't like to waste anything.
- 1 lb sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 10 ounces box frozen tiny peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large skillet half full of lightly salted water to a boil. Add snap peas and green peas. Return to boil; boil 1 minute or until snap peas are crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well again.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add snap peas, green peas, salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until hot. Remove to serving bowl; sprinkle with mint, if desired.