1/3 Photos of Butter Pecan Turtle Cookies
This is a yummy bar cookie recipe that my mom gave to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, combine flour and 1 cup brown sugar and mix with fingers.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup melted butter until mixture looks like cornmeal.
- 4Pat evenly into a 13 x 9 baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick baking spray.
- 5Sprinkle pecans over crust.
- 6In a small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 7Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils for 1 minute and looks syrupy.
- 8Drizzle mixture over pecans.
- 9Bake bars at 350F for 17-22 minutes until bubbly over entire surface.
- 10Remove from oven and sprinkle immediately with milk chocolate chips.
- 11Let melt for a few minutes, then swirl a knife through some of the chips to marble.
- 12NOTE: Let set for about an hour before cutting, as the chocolate will need to set up.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Turtle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 62.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g