My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and butter for crust and mix well.
- 3Pat firmly into 13 x 9 pan and sprinkle pecans on top.
- 4For caramel layer, in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, cook butter and sugar, stirring constantly.
- 5Boil for 1 minute, then pour evenly over crust.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until layer is bubbly.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- 8Allow to melt for about 2 minutes, then stir for marble effect.
- 9Cool completely for several hours before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Turtle Bars
Serving Size: 1 (2261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g