Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Butter Pecan Turtle Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, sugar and butter for crust and mix well.
- Pat firmly into 13 x 9 pan and sprinkle pecans on top.
- For caramel layer, in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, cook butter and sugar, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute, then pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until layer is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Allow to melt for about 2 minutes, then stir for marble effect.
- Cool completely for several hours before cutting.