Recipe by KittyKitty
You can make this ahead of time. Other ice cream flavors work well with this too.
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter pecan ice cream in crust; sprinkle with half of crushed candy bars. Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- Spread vanilla ice cream over top; sprinkle with remaining crushed candy bars. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until pie is firm. Serve with caramel sauce.