Butter Pecan Ice Cream Pie
- Ready In:
2 (9-inch) pies or 1 (13 x 9-inch pan
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup pecan pieces, chopped
- Mix crust ingredients and pat into bottom and up sides of two 9-inch pie tins or the bottom only if using a 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake for 8 minutes at 350°F Cool.
- Mix Filling ingredients until smooth using electric mixer. Pour into cooled crust. Put into freezer until firm.
- Remove from freezer and cover with a thin layer of Cool Whip and the pecan pieces.
- Return to freezer covered, if you will not be using it immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.