Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick recipe that makes the chicken tender and moist. I make this often.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup round buttery cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls; add garlic salt and black pepper to the crumbs; mix.
- Dip chicken breast in egg, then dredge in cracker crumbs.
- Arrange coated chicken breasts in a 9X13-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until juices run clear.