Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so delicious. It's just like eating a ground beef meatloaf but much healthier. Plus, you can use the basic recipe and add whatever you usually add to meatloafs.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups Snackwell's fat-free wheat crackers, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Place in a loaf pan that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour the 8oz can of tomato sauce over turkey meat mixture.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F.
Made this recipe last night.... it was really good. Didn't have the wheat crackers so used Triscuits instead, added mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic... very good! (I only leave off a star because it isn't fattening! Haha... )
Just wanted you to know I will attempt to use this recipe. It certainly looks easy enough to do. Hopefully it will taste as good as I am hoping for. If so, I'll get back with my comments!