- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen butter beans
- 6 slices lean bacon
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook butterbeans according to package directions, and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Sauté green onions and garlic in drippings until tender.
- Stir in beans, parsley, salt, and pepper; cook just until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with bacon.