Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this from PastaRoni. Quick, easy, and my kids love it. I usually double the recipe.
Make and share this Busy Night Chicken Lo Mein recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add chicken pieces and green onions; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is not pink.
- Stir in 2 cups water and vegetables; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and special seasonings mix.
- Lower heat to medium; bring to a gentle boil and boil 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Yummmy!! I love fast and easy recipes. This one turned out so good. I seasoned the chicken with seasoned salt and pepper before sauteeing. The family liked it so much they wanted to know when we could have it again. Great way to turn pre-packaged food into a "home-cooked" meal. Thanks Nurse Di.
Do I rate you or the Golden Grain Company? JUST KIDDING! No, I never would have found this - I buy Pastaroni,but not the angel hair w/herbs. It was really good,and Husband and I enjoyed it.(Kiddo was out - good thing - she's not a veggie eater) one thing I did, which is the norm for me,was add salt and white pepper to the chicken when cooking it,so it had a little zing. Thanks! MEP
Good,easy and quick to fix!!This will be great to fix on a busy week night!Thanks for posting it.We enjoyed this very much.