Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Got this from PastaRoni. Quick, easy, and my kids love it. I usually double the recipe.
Top Review by mariav23
Yummmy!! I love fast and easy recipes. This one turned out so good. I seasoned the chicken with seasoned salt and pepper before sauteeing. The family liked it so much they wanted to know when we could have it again. Great way to turn pre-packaged food into a "home-cooked" meal. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) packagepastaroni angel hair pasta with herbs mix
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add chicken pieces and green onions; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is not pink.
- Stir in 2 cups water and vegetables; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and special seasonings mix.
- Lower heat to medium; bring to a gentle boil and boil 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving.