Got this from PastaRoni. Quick, easy, and my kids love it. I usually double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- 2Add chicken pieces and green onions; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is not pink.
- 3Stir in 2 cups water and vegetables; bring to a boil.
- 4Stir in pasta and special seasonings mix.
- 5Lower heat to medium; bring to a gentle boil and boil 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- 7Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Busy Night Chicken Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 596.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen oriental-style vegetables
angel hair pasta with herbs mix