Busy Day El Rancho Chicken
- Combine soups, undrained tomatoes and next 3 ingredients, set aside.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the tortilla strips over bottom of ungreased 3qt baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 of the chicken, spoon 1/2 of the soup mixture on top.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese and another 1/3 of the tortilla strips over soup.
- Layer with remaining chicken, soup and tortillas.
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes until bubbly and center is hot.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced tomatoes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.