Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from the Ancestral Chef.
Make and share this Burger Stir-Fry (Paleo) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 hamburger, pattys precooked diced or 1⁄2 lb meat, minced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 6 bunches bok choy, washed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil in it. Stir-fry the diced bell peppers and meat together until the bell peppers are cooked. Add in the soy sauce (or coconut aminos), red pepper flakes, chili powder and the salt and pepper.
- Chop off the ends of the bunches of bok choy and pull apart the leaves.
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Stir-fry the bok choy leaves until the leaves start to wilt. Add the grated ginger and salt.
- Fry both eggs to your desired doneness in 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Two bowls - Place the meat stir-fried with bell peppers at the bottom of each bowl. Place bok choy leaves around the side of the bowl. Top with a fried egg.