Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from the Ancestral Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 hamburger, pattys precooked diced or 1/2 lb meat, minced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 6 bunches bok choy, washed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil in it. Stir-fry the diced bell peppers and meat together until the bell peppers are cooked. Add in the soy sauce (or coconut aminos), red pepper flakes, chili powder and the salt and pepper.
- 2Chop off the ends of the bunches of bok choy and pull apart the leaves.
- 3Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Stir-fry the bok choy leaves until the leaves start to wilt. Add the grated ginger and salt.
- 4Fry both eggs to your desired doneness in 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 5Two bowls - Place the meat stir-fried with bell peppers at the bottom of each bowl. Place bok choy leaves around the side of the bowl. Top with a fried egg.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger Stir-Fry (Paleo)
Serving Size: 1 (2808 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.1
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 262.5 mg
- Sodium 2357.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.8 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 70.2 g