Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is from the Bully Hill wine site. I've found it to be a refreshing, tasty alternative to ordinary coleslaw. Cook time is chill time and the number of servings is an estimate. When we can't get the Sweet Walter White, we use Bully Hill white wine - not quite as sweet, but very good, too!
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 red pepper, minced
- 1 cup sweet walter white wine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix wine with mayonaise and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Allow to chill 4 hours before serving.