3 hrs 15 mins
This is a very easy and refreshing dessert. It's usually served during family gatherings and celebrations here in the Philippines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups coconut meat, cut into strings
- 1/2 teaspoon pandan extract
- 2 (250 ml) packages cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (405 g) can sweetened condensed milk
for the gelatin
- 1dissolve gelatin and sugar in 1 1/2 cup water, and bring to boil.
- 2add the remaining 1 1/2 cup water.
- 3remove from heat and stir in the pandan essence and food color.
- 4transfer into a flat container and refrigerate until firm (about 2-3 hours).
- 5cut the gelatin into 1 inch cubes.
- 6in a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose cream, milk and sweetened condensed milk.
- 7stir in pandan essence.
- 8drain off all the liquid from the buko meat before adding to the cream mixture.
- 9gently mix in the gelatin.
- 10serve chilled.
Nutritional Facts for Buko Pandan
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.3
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 211.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 56.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: