Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
I was making changes to a casserole one day because I had this and didn't have that and turned out a good casserole that everyone liked a lot. I took it to a church potluck and everybody wanted the recipe. It makes a bunch and gets better the next day warmed up. Freezes well too.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in half and cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Saute onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter.
- Cook meat until brown. Add the pepperoni and drained spaghetti. In small bowl mix the soup, enchilada sauce, water and seasonings together.
- Add to the meat and spaghetti. Mix all together and taste for seasonings, pour into a large casserole dish. Top with grated cheese.Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes in 350°F oven. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes or until top is browned.