Recipe by AbramsAM
After going to Buffalo Wild Wings, we wanted to try and find some of their wing sauce recipes. This is what I have found on other websites.
- 2 cups mango nectar
- habanero sauce (recommend El Yucatan, amount to taste)
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup pepper sauce (Frank's)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the mango nectar in a large pan and add the amount of habanero sauce you want. mix it up. should be a nice bright orange. put it on medium heat and let it simmer, stir intermittently and reduce to about 1/4 cup volume. Add corn syrup, cayenne sauce and melted butter. Mix.
- Cook the chicken however you want.
- Toss the wings/chicken in your sauce.