Recipe by internetnut
In an attempt to reduce the fat in Buffalo wings, and wrestling with a many wing and trying to remove the skin. Finally a surrender and a take on the traditional. I found this recipe in Woman's Day magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting this for safe keeping.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄3 cup sliced scallion
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- reduced fat blue cheese dressing
- raw vegetable dippers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 475. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, mix chicken, bread crumbs, scallions, paprika, garlic, and salt. Roll into 32 balls; place on pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from oven and drizzle meatballs with hot pepper sauce to taste; toss to coat.
- Serve on toothpicks to dip into blue cheese dressing. Be sure to include healthy raw vegetable dippers.