- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- •Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: about 2 cups.