1 hr 5 mins
I haven't made this yet, HOWEVER, the person I got this from said that everyone was CRAZY about it! I can't wait to try it-thanks Mark! His last comment was "Perpare to be lavished with praise" so it must be delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, boil chicken in water until cooked through (about 17-20 minutes).
- 2Drain chicken well and shred thoroughly with two forks.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Combine chicken & wing sauce and spread evenly into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 5In large saucepan over medium heat, combine cream cheese and dressing, stirring until smooth and hot.
- 6Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and evenly spinkly the grated cheese over the top.
- 9Return dip to oven and back uncovered for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 11Serve with celery, carrots and bagel chips.
- 12*TIP-marinade chicken overnight in buffalo style marinade. Shred chicken with two forks only -- don't attempt to shred by hand. When dip is removed from oven at the 20 minute mark and when ready to serve, take a large spoon and skim off the excess oil from the surface of the dip. If using bleu cheese dressing, sprinkle some bleu cheese crumbles on top of the chicken layer prior to pouring on the cream cheese/dressing mixture.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.5
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 828.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce