Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
This dip is popular for almost all ages. It is spicy but creamy and delicious at the same time. It can be thrown together in a matter of minutes or made the night before. You can make this dip as light as you want to. I personally use fat free ranch and light cream cheese. I have tried fat free cream cheese but it does not melt as nicely. You can also make it as spicy as you like. I use mexican rotel tomatoes but there is mild, hot, and original.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes (1 can, with juice)
- 12 1⁄2 ounces canned chicken (drained and rinsed)
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth. You can microwave mixture to speed up the process (a minute or so at a time).
- Add rotel tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Drain can of chicken and wash out the "canned smell". Add to dip by breaking up the big pieces of chicken. Microwave until warm.
- Eat with chips, crackers, or veggies. ENJOY!