Recipe by CassandraLynne11
This is a must have at all of our family's parties and holidays. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Top Review by kylienkate
i was disappointed with this recipe even as a wing lover! the chicken consistency was a little strange in it. next time i would omit the chicken and go easier on the hot sauce. i agree that it goes great with veggies like celery. it wasn't cheesy enough for tortilla chips in my opinion.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, sofened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium hear until it is heated through.
- Stir in the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Continue stirring until well blended.
- Mix in 1/2 the cheese and transfer to an oven safe pot.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, cover and cook on a low heat until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers and celery.