1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is a must have at all of our family's parties and holidays. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium hear until it is heated through.
- 2Stir in the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Continue stirring until well blended.
- 3Mix in 1/2 the cheese and transfer to an oven safe pot.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, cover and cook on a low heat until bubbly.
- 5Serve with crackers and celery.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 1092.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.5 g