Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good dish for parties, always goes over well. Good served warm or cold
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 5 ounces hot sauce (or to taste, I use about 8-9 oz.)
- 1 (13 ounce) can chicken breasts
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Soften the cream cheese enough to stir in the microwave.
- Mix in ranch dressing, hot sauce, and chicken.
- Put into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Top with enough cheese to cover the dip.
- Bake for 25 minute.
Very yummy, and so easy to throw together. I like hot stuff, and this satisfied that. I think if I were making it for a group of people I'd put less hot sauce in it (used 5 oz for myself and it was plenty) The only thing I may add is some jalapenos thrown on top after its cooked and cooled down a bit. Thanks for posting, a definite keeper.