Recipe by ktocci
If you like buffalo wings, you will love this dip! It has a kick with the amount of hot sauce you use, but it is a crowd pleaser!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans canned chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup buffalo hot sauce (like Frank's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese.
- drain chicken.
- combine all ingredients leaving out 1/2 cheddar cheese and blend together until slightly lumpy.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve with Fritos, tortilla chips, or celery.