Recipe by ACchick
This dip is a true crowd pleaser for a Super Bowl party or a casual get together! Best if made in a large wok-type skillet because it can get pretty messy!
- 5 chicken breasts, diced into small pieces
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3⁄4 cup your favorite hot sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large wok or skillet, combine chicken and hot sauce over medium heat until chicken in cooked.
- Stir in the cream cheese and break it up into smaller pieces with the back of your spatula.
- Add Ranch/Blue Cheese dressing.
- Cook until bubbly and blended well.
- Mix in cheddar cheese and stir until blended.
- Finish by cooking in a heat safe dish at 325F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or Frito's corn chips.