Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hot, creamy and cheesy. Absolutely addicting!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 250 ml ranch dressing
- 1 (250 ml) bottlefrank's hot sauce (any flavor)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5 celery ribs
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Broil chicken breasts and shredd/finely chop into bite size pieces.
- Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing together. Spread in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix Frank's Hot Sauce with chicken and layer over cream cheese mixture.
- Add chopped celery and then cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- Serve with taco chips (lime flavored ones are really good) and/or crackers.
- This recipe can be easily halved. I often make one recipe and divide it into 2 pie plates. It also freezes really well.