Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different kind of party dip. If you like buffalo wings, but don't want the mes, you'll like this dip. It makes a lot so it's definitely for a party. Can be served cold or hot. I have also cut the recipe in half and it works well.
- 1 lb of shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces ranch dressing
- 8 ounces Frank's red hot sauce
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients. We used a 13x9-inch glass pan.
- Cook at 350°F for about 30 minutes. If you are making only half of this, a 2 quart dish will work.
I used the mexican cheese from the store, and went with the Franks hot sauce. That is one of the best out there. I doubled the receipe and cooked in a 13x9 just made it a little full. Also I mixed in some of the mexican cheese half way through cooking.
Delicious, rich & loaded with flavour! I whipped the cream cheese, dressing & hot sauce in my electric mixer until completely smooth. Then, I added the chicken & cheese by hand. I didn't bake the dip. I served cold with tortilla scoops, carrot & celery sticks at a bbq with several friends. Everyone loved this!! I did try warming some of the leftover dip in the microwave for a snack - I really liked it that way, too.
This was a hit at two parties! I used a Mexican Cheese, other than that I followed the recipe as written!