This is a variation on the original Chex mix based on Buffalo chicken wing sauce. I got it from a newspaper coupon. Very easy and delicious - a bit spicy! Add more or less hot sauce to your liking. Would be great served with ranch or bleu cheese dressing for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cereals, crackers and pretzels in large bowl. Set aside.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheets with foil. Set oven for 350 degrees.
- 3Melt butter in microwave, add hot sauce and seasonings and mix well. Pour over cereal mix and stir until evenly coated. Put half of mix on each cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
- 4Bake both sheets at 350 for 20 minutes, then stir mix. Reverse sheets in oven (switch places). Bake an additional 20 minutes, checking to make sure it isn't getting too browned (mine took the full 40 minutes).
- 5Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 407.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix