Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Panini
- In a shallow bowl combine flour, paprika, chili powder and salt. Coat chicken with flour mixture. Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook chicken on each side until it is fully cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In a small bowl, combine hot sauce and butter. Brush each piece of chicken with hot sauce mixture. Allow chicken to cool slightly.
- Preheat a sandwich grill or panini press. Arrange bread slices on a work surface and spread each slice with 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing. Layer cooked chicken and onions on four slices. Cover chicken with remaining four slices of bread, dressing side down.
- Brush top and bottom of bread with olive oil and place panini in grill or press and cover. Cook until bread is toasted, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from grill and cut each sandwich in half.
- Serve sandwiches and celery sticks with extra blue cheese dressing.