Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
A buckwheat crepe made in a blender; can freeze crepes for later use.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup buckwheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- Blend milk, sugar, salt, melted butter, buckwheat flour, flour, and eggs in a blender.
- Put in refrigerator overnight; pull out 30 minutes before you start cooking the crepes.
- Cook the bacon, saute mushrooms with bacon.
- Have eggs scrambled or sunny side up.
- You will put these on cooked crepe and melt cheese on crepe.
- For crepe, get pan hot and really buttered well because buckwheat STICKS.
- Pour batter in pan and swirl around pouring out extra batter; make crepes very thin.