2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Buckwheat flour is hard to make bread with, but tastes great once you get the proportions figured out. This is the recipe I use for my bread maker. comes out tall and a little bit lighter than other recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 Mix your buckwheat and regular flour in a bowl.
- 22 Dissolve sugar and salt into your measured luke warm water.
- 33 Whip the egg yolk and whites (you can skip the yoke if preferred).
- 44. Combine the eggs and the rest of liquid ingredients in bowl and stir together.
- 55 Put all the liquid in the bottom of the maker and pour dry ingredients on top.
- 66 Make an indentation on top of the flour pile and place your 3t of yeast on top of the dry mix.
- 77 Set your machine to your regular bread recipe (or the one that does not pre-heat -- remember the recipes uses eggs the preheat will coagulate the egg protein). This is a 1K loaf so comes out pretty big. The loaf comes out pretty dark so if you have a crust color selector choose the lightest setting.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckwheat Bread 1kg Bread Machine Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 251.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g