Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT6 Great Britain leg of tour. The original drink was invented by Mr. McGarry, a barman at the BuckÕs Club, London in 1921. He stated that the drink should have a ratio of one-third orange to two-thirds champagne.
- 6 ounces champagne, chilled
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice, chilled
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- Frost 2 6 oz Champagne flute.
- Carefully pour Grenadine into bottom of flute.
- Add the orange juice.
- Top off with the Champagne.
Yummy! I didn`t chill the glasses but know it makes a big difference in the results. Just couldn`t wait. Thanks. Made for ZWT6