- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 tablespoon Crisco
- 1.5 (12 ounce) bags chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- mix first four ingredients in large bowl.
- shape dough into 1 inch balls
- put balls on a cookie sheet with wax paper, freeze untill firm or about 25 minutes.
- in another bowl melt chocolate chips and crisco.
- dip frozen balls into chocolate.
- place balls back onto wax paper tray.
- put in freezer again until chocolate has hardened or for about 20 minutes.
- take out and serve immedietly.