Recipe by Member #610488
Buca Di Beppo copycat recipe of a dish created at Enzo's Restaurant on the Lake, Longwood, Florida.
- 4 ounces pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mixed parmesan and romano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta 9 to 10 minutes in salted water according to package instructions. Five minutes before pasta is cooked, begin preparing sauce.
- Saute bacon with olive oil in skillet until it begins to crisp. Add black pepper. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Add prosciutto, stir over heat for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and continue sauteeing and stirring for 1 minute. Add peas.
- Cook for 2 minutes, allowing peas to absorb flavors of the dish. Add cooked, drained pasta and toss gently. Add cheeses and toss again gently. Serve hot.