Cindy Lynn's Note:
My youngest daughter refers to these as "Monkey Bread" and has been requesting them a lot lately. They are somewhat time consuming, but well worth it. Brown sugar and cinnamon can be substituted for the cinnamon and sugar if you wish to have a caramel flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 1 recipe of your favorite sweet white bread dough.
- 2Let rise until double.
- 3Punch down and let rise again.
- 4Spray (non-stick cooking spray) or grease an angel food cake pan.
- 5Pull off pieces of dough (walnut size) and dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 6Drop coated balls into angel food pan until it is half full.
- 7Let rise again.
- 8Then drop more coated balls into pan until it lacks 1-inch of being full.
- 9Let rise again, then bake at 350 deg F until done.
- 10Turn upside down to cool.
- 11Pull off balls to serve and eat.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubbles Cake
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: