1 hr 10 mins
Paula Deen; from her brother
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray 6 (8 oz.) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine apples, flour, brown sugar, and lemon juice; toss gently to coat.
- 4Add caramel topping, stirring to combine.
- 5Spoon apple mixture evenly into prepared ramekins.
- 6On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry.
- 7Using desired cutter, cut shapes from pastry.
- 8Place over apple mixture in ramekins.
- 9Brush pastry lightly with beaten egg.
- 10Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- 11Bake for 30-40 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubba's Caramel-Apple Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.5
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 362.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g