2 hrs 5 mins
I got this from The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Cookbook. Monday is shrimp night at our house and I can't wait to try this recipe! Prep time is time for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beer and remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish;add shrimp,stirring gently to coat.
- 2Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2-3 hours,stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain shrimp,discarding marinade.
- 4Thread neck and tail of each shrimp onto six 14 inch skewers so that the shrimp will lie flat.
- 5Place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- 6Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat(with electric oven door partially opened)for 3 minutes.
- 7Turn and broil an additional 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubba Gump's Beer-Broiled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 230.4 mg
- Sodium 314.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g