Recipe by mydesigirl
I got this from The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Cookbook. Monday is shrimp night at our house and I can't wait to try this recipe! Prep time is time for marinating.
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, plus
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beer and remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish;add shrimp,stirring gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2-3 hours,stirring occasionally.
- Drain shrimp,discarding marinade.
- Thread neck and tail of each shrimp onto six 14 inch skewers so that the shrimp will lie flat.
- Place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat(with electric oven door partially opened)for 3 minutes.
- Turn and broil an additional 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.