1/1 Photo of B's Taco Dip (Meatless)
I honestly believe that this dip is the reason I get invited to get-togethers. It is extremely versatile - you can add just about any veggies you want. I've added olives (not my fave, just cuz I don't like them), jalapenos, and cilantro (delicious if you like it!) and avocado all to rave reviews. By the time you've made it once, you will easily be able to take liberties to adjust it to your taste. Enjoy! Comment with any feedback or tweeking you may have done! Served with tortilla chips. My rule of thumb is one bag of chips per pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, microwave cream cheese just to soften.
- 2Add sour cream and taco seasoning mix to softened cream cheese. Blend the mixture well and try to get out all the lumps. Using an electric mixer makes it a much easier task, but I usually just stir it manually.
- 3Spread mixture into the bottom of an inch-deep baking sheet.
- 4Pour taco sauce over the top, spreading it lightly with the bottom of a spoon to cover entire mixture.
- 5Top with remaining ingredients. The order I use is: lettuce, tomato, onion, then cheese. Of course, you can do what you want but it looks really nice when the cheese is on the very top.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B's Taco Dip (Meatless)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 393.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: