Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now, I'm not going to tell you guys how I got this because I might be fired from my job, lol, just kidding. No, I won't get fired, this is really just a very simple recipe that I thought someone might like to have, so, I decided to share it.
- 2 slices sarah lee yellow poundcake, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 6 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 5 ounces strawberry ice cream topping
- whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a big serving bowl, place the slices of pound cake in the bottom.
- Top with the ice cream, then strawberries, then whip cream, and last but not least, the cherry.
- And there you have it!