1/1 Photo of Brussel Sprout & Chicken-Apple Sausage Bake
Busy Lindsay's Note:
This is a simple and easy dinner. It is realtively low in fat and calories but tastes delicious. You can use a clove of galric in place or the galic powder or leftover bacon instead of the botteled bacon pieces. I use the 50% less fat bacon pieces from Hormel; convienence is important to me. :-) Great as is, or serve with salad and rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 4 links chicken-apple sausages, sliced
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hormel real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Spary a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Add veggies, sausage, bacon bits, salt pepper, garlic powder and drizzle the olive oil over the top. Combine ingredietns until well blended.
- 3Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 4Then uncover, add balsamic vinegar and toss veggies.
- 5Bake again uncovered for 10-15 minutes until veggies are cooked to your liking.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussel Sprout & Chicken-Apple Sausage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel real bacon bits