Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
easy appetizer recipe I found through triscuit crackers! (3/30/07 update: I ended up doubling the tomato/mozz/dressing mixture-so I used 2 plum tomatoes,1/2 cup cheese,2 tbps.dressing.) It ended up tasting great
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or a blend like asiago or mozzarella good)
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing (fat free or regular)
- 40 roasted garlic Triscuits
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Light is fine)
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, onions and dressing.
- Spread each cracker with about 1 tsp of the cream cheese spread.
- Top with 1 teaspoons of the tomato mixture.
These are delicious and so pretty on a plate. One warning: they are just a little time consuming to put together and a little messy to eat. BUT worth every bit of work and mess, very tasty! And the tomato mixture saves very well so you could keep it in the fridge for snacky lunches.