Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Weight Watchers message boards.
Make and share this Bruschetta Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl. Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
Tastes good, and super easy too! We have made this with a bag of Quorn tender for a vegetarian option. Don't precook or defrost the Quorn. Just empty the bag in frozen and it won't get dried out.
I made this for dinner last night and my family loved. It is easy and really tasty. Do not be afraid to give it a try. Enjoy!