- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl. Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through.