Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 (540 ml) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (120 g) package stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 (750 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bit-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place tomatoes in a medium bowl. Add stuffing mix and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is miostened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for."
Join The Conversation
This was a quick and delicious week night meal. The only thing I did different is make my own stuffing/dressing instead of using the package stove top stuffing. I had some bread cubes diced up in the freezer that needed to be used up so it worked out perfect. I sprinkled a little bit extra cheese on top of the dressing and it was good to go! Thanks for posting this recipe Chef mariajane.