Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy one dish chicken bake that everyone will love.
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 cups chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- PREHEAT oven 400F .
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl stir until moist. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9 inch baking dish, sprinkel with basil and cheese, Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through (170 F).
THOUGHT I prevfiously did review! LOVED the simplicity, versatility too! GREAT did not have to cook chicken before hand, made it even easier for me! HIGHLY recommend this recipe! Thanks!
What a fabulous recipe, Chef! It was a real pleasure to make since it was fun to mix the stuffing part and so fast to make. I did use dried basil, since I had it on hand. This was so full of flavor and the cheese made the chicken really moist. Even my teens (who don't like chicken too much)ate it with relish and my husband proclaimed it "wonderful." Thanks for making me look good tonight! Roxygirl