Delicious low-fat chicken recipe. Great for folks on LA Weightloss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- 2Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- 3Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Serving= 1/2 to 2 cups.
- 5LAWL count: 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, 1 Starch, ½ Dairy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.9 mg
- Sodium 505.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 66.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix