Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious low-fat chicken recipe. Great for folks on LA Weightloss.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serving= 1/2 to 2 cups.
- LAWL count: 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, 1 Starch, ½ Dairy.