1/1 Photo of Brunchable Wee Pizzas
My Private Note
mini pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Sauté the bacon in a nonstick skillet over high heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 4Split the pitas by using a serrated knife to cut all the way around the perimeter of each pita bread.
- 5Arrange on a large baking sheet, cut side up, and toast under a broiler for 1 to 2 minutes until just barely colored.
- 6Divide the tomato and onion between the pita rounds and sprinkle with the bacon.
- 7In a small bowl, combine the cheese, basil, and pepper flakes.
- 8Sprinkle evenly over the rounds and broil for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned around the edges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunchable Wee Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 768.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g