Grace your next Brunch menu with this quick and easy ham and potato supreme.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Serve with a salsa, sauteed mushrooms or fried peppers and onions.
- 2Spray an 8" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place ham down in bottom of pan.
- 4Mix eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and potatoes together and spread evenly over ham.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 45- 50 minutes or until set in the center and light golden in color.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Bake Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 445.7 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: