Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Potatoes for any meal.
Make and share this Bruce's Favorite recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- olive oil
- green chili pepper
- flour tortilla
- 2 -3 eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Wash and slice potatoes.
- Chop onion.
- Cook bacon; set aside.
- Brown potatoes and onion in olive oil until tender.
- Add green chili pepper; I like the Kroger brand of New Mexico Style Green Chili Salsa, or chopped green chili will do.
- Dish up potatoes onto Flour tortilla on plate, cut up bacon add on top of potatoes.
- Fry eggs over easy or desired style.
- Add eggs to top of bacon pile with potatoes.
- Cover with cheese immediately.
- Top with a few slices of avocado.
- Omit the bacon or use Turkey bacon for different diets.
- You can also add pinto beans for more fiber.