Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Chocolate Nirvana. A friend of mine gave me this recipe. I am not sure where she got it. She does not bake, but likes to eat. Think you will like this recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 18 mallomar cookies, only available in the winter
- Line 18 muffin cups with liners, set aside Prepare brownie mix according to directions on package.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie mix into muffin cups.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top each brownie with a Mallomar.
- Press lightly.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes or until Mallomar starts to melt.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.